Spray Nine Fall Campaign – Year Supply
Contest (the “Contest”) Official Rules
- To Enter: There is one way to enter:
- NO PURCHASE REQUIRED: To participate, contestants can enter the website contest entry page through visiting: https://www.spraynine.com/enter-to-win/. In order to validate and contact winners, contestants are required to provide their first and last name, email address and phone number.
- CONTEST PERIOD: October 10, 2017 12:00pm (EST) to November 21, 2017 12:00am (EST)
- Sponsor: ITW Permatex Inc. 10 Columbus Blvd # 5, Hartford, CT 06106, 1-860-543-7500\.
- Drawing: Up to 7,003 winners will be selected randomly by the web site throughout the sweepstakes period from all valid entrants. If there are sufficient eligible entrants, Spray Nine will award all prizes. If there are not enough eligible entrants to award all prizes, Spray Nine reserves the right not to award those prizes. No entrant may win more than one prize. Only 1 prize awarded per household. Prizes to be mailed to winners within 60 days of drawing date. Odds of winning dependent on the number of eligible entries received.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to win an entrant must: a) be a US resident; b) have reached the age of majority in the State in which she/he resides as of October 10, 2017 and; c) not be an employee of, or living with an employee of, Illinois Tool Works Inc. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Three (3) – Spray Nine for one year winners (Twelve (12) – 32oz Spray Nine trigger bottles)
- 2,000 – 2oz Spray Nine sample bottles to be distributed
- 5,000 – $2 Off electronic coupons to be printed at home
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following general conditions apply to the Prize(s):
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions or cash value. Prize(s) is not transferable (no substitutions except at Sponsor’s option);
- Sponsor reserves the right at any time and for any reason, including, without limitation, the delay or cancellation of the Spray Nine Fall Campaign – Year Supply Contest to: (a) place reasonable restrictions on the availability or use of the Prize or any component thereof; (b) substitute the Prize or a component thereof with a prize or a prize component of equal or greater value, including without limitation, but at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, a cash award; and (c) if any activity relating to the Prize is canceled or postponed for any reason, the balance of the prize will be awarded in full satisfaction of the prize award.
- By accepting the Prize, the winning entrant agrees to waive all recourse against the Contest Parties if the prize or a component thereof does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part. By accepting the prize the winner waives all recourse against the Contest Parties relating to their participation in the prize.
- Odds: The odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Use of Information: By entering into “The Spray Nine Fall Campaign – Year Supply Contest” during the contest period entrants agree to being automatically entered into the Contest and allowing the use of their contact information for the purposes of this Contest. If selected as a winner for the Contest, it will be necessary for the Sponsor to contact each winner and personal information will be shared between such winner’s as necessary for the purposes of administering the Contest and awarding the prizes. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to the sharing of their personal information as set out above.
- Winner Notification/Prize Awards: The following process will be followed for the Contest. The selected entrant will be notified via the website if they won a prize. The potential winners will be disqualified and forfeit his/her right to the prize if: (a) if any information provided at the time of entry is invalid or incorrect; In the event of such a disqualification, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner.
- Additional Terms: By participating, all entrants agree to: (a) these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding without right of appeal in all respects; and (b) release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Illinois Tool Works Inc., ITW Permatex Inc. (Sponsor) and its affiliates, Sponsor’s advertising or promotional agencies, and any of the foregoing entity’s respective officers, directors, affiliates, related entities, partners, principals, representatives, agents, licensees, employees, vendors, successors and assigns (collectively the “Contest Parties”) from any liability, claims, or damages, demands, actions, or causes of action whatsoever which they, their heirs, successors, assigns, executors, or administrators may now or hereafter have directly or indirectly against them or any of them in respect of or relating to the Contest, an entrant’s participation in the Contest, and/or the acceptance or use, misuse, or possession of the prize and any travel related thereto. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to the Sponsor’s and its designee’s use of his/her name, city, or state of residence and/or photograph or other likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without notice or compensation. All national, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Limitation of Liability: The Contest Parties shall not be responsible for print or typographical errors in the offer or administration of the Contest or any other Contest-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or postage-due no-purchase entries; or for entries that are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction.
Manufactures of prize items are not a sponsor of this Contest.