The CDC recommends using EPA-registered and Hospital Grade Disinfectants to fight the Novel 2019 Coronavirus*
Spray Nine® is BOTH!
*Spray Nine is an EPA-registered product that has been approved for use against SARS-CoV-2, a coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
Your house and car can become a breeding ground for all types of viruses. Spray Nine® can help protect against possible contamination by disinfecting surfaces that host harmful viruses and bacteria.
Use Spray Nine on surfaces in home bathrooms and kitchen, on tools, steering wheels, gear shifts, door handles, service counters, restroom fixtures, and waiting room furniture. Preventing the spread of harmful viruses is important, especially during times of outbreak.
When cleaning and disinfecting are of prime importance, Spray Nine gets the job done. No other product can dig out tough soils on hard surfaces like Spray Nine, while also disinfecting.
Spray Nine kills viruses in only 30 seconds! Use Spray Nine to disinfect against Coronavirus, Influenza A, MRSA, Coxsackie Virus, RSV, and more! Spray Nine also helps meet OSHA blood-borne pathogen requirements for disinfecting.
Be sure to follow the 3 P’s to properly DISINFECT:
- Only use an EPA-registered disinfectant. This ensures the disinfectant has been scientifically proven to perform. Look for the EPA registration number on the product label.
- A sanitizer is not a disinfectant. Sanitizers typically kill less of the germ population.
- Disinfectants are sold in both concentrated and ready to use formulas. Do not dilute a ready to use disinfectant.
- Every disinfectant lists contact time or ‘dwell’ time. This can be anywhere from 10 seconds to 10 minutes. The surface must be kept wet with the disinfectant for this period of time to be effective.
- Disinfectants cannot guarantee results on porous surfaces such as clothing, sheets, and blankets. These surfaces should be washed in hot water above 160°F using bleach and dried on high heat.
- Disinfect high traffic areas first. Surfaces that have been disinfected should be rinsed or wiped with a damp cloth before use.
For a complete list of all the viruses and bacteria Spray Nine disinfects against, please visit www.spraynine.com
* For more information, see: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
Spray Nine is a TM of Illinois Tool Works Inc. Copyright © 2020 Permatex, an Illinois Tool Works company. All rights reserved.